Samsung Electronics - Samsung DLP White dots all over TV screen
HELP!We have had our Samsung DLP TV for 2yrs 11months when all of a sudden white dots started to appear on the screen.
Does anyone know of a recall or a lawsuit that is going on so we can join. We Called Samsung and they just basically blew us off and told us our warranty was up and there is nothing they could do. I even spoke to the manager at Samsung. We still have a copy of the reciept and a transaction record.
I have a photo and a transaction # that shows I contacted Samsung.
Someone anyone with info please e-mail me.Thanks12ef5085 review #200442
You may also like
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- " Dear Sir, This serves to raise a complaint about one of your repair agents in Egypt. I have a GT-s7562 mobile, I had some troubles with its software and after..."
- "Hello, i feel cheated. Sorry about my english...In 2010 I purchased UE46B6000, a year late the first issue was thin black horizontal lines across the panel one year . Diagnosis..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "watch out for the room share add from firstname.lastname@example.org 323.898.7189Los Angeles (West Hollywood, Central LA)Private Room - Divided Studio Shareking size bed * drawers * comfortable chair * large kitchen..."
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "Bought $400 Olympic rescue it, 4-5days labored, following instructions, no rain. Peeling off within 9 months, now have to pay professional for redo, told by pro this produce does not..."
- "Rent a Center gave my family bed bugs and won't treat my home completely!! ..."
- "Ordered two cases. Received and one was fine. The other is cheap plastic, which is tough to see on website, and has quality issues with coating. It's not full-coverage, which..."