Samsung Electronics - Samsung DLP White dots all over TV screen
HELP!We have had our Samsung DLP TV for 2yrs 11months when all of a sudden white dots started to appear on the screen.
Does anyone know of a recall or a lawsuit that is going on so we can join. We Called Samsung and they just basically blew us off and told us our warranty was up and there is nothing they could do. I even spoke to the manager at Samsung. We still have a copy of the reciept and a transaction record.
I have a photo and a transaction # that shows I contacted Samsung.
Someone anyone with info please e-mail me.Thanks
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today..."
- "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..."
- "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."