Samsung Electronics - Samsung DLP White dots all over TV screen
HELP!We have had our Samsung DLP TV for 2yrs 11months when all of a sudden white dots started to appear on the screen.
Does anyone know of a recall or a lawsuit that is going on so we can join. We Called Samsung and they just basically blew us off and told us our warranty was up and there is nothing they could do. I even spoke to the manager at Samsung. We still have a copy of the reciept and a transaction record.
I have a photo and a transaction # that shows I contacted Samsung.
Someone anyone with info please e-mail me.Thanksreview #200442
You may also like
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive. On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."