Samsung Electronics - Complaint about samsung repair agent in Alexandria Egypt - Union group

Dear Sir,

This serves to raise a complaint about one of your repair agents in Egypt.

I have a GT-s7562 mobile, I had some troubles with its software and after a while it was not charging, I went to the Samsung repair agent in Alexandria called Union Group, on the 30 th of July 2013, they received the device and the warranty, they told me that within 4 days I should call the call center of their company to inquire about my device, I went their after 3 days , they told me that the device spare part is not available and they are waiting it to be shipped from Samsung Korea, and I should wait for 72 hours, afterwords, I called the Call center again and they gave me the same message that they are waiting for the spare part and to call within 72 hours, I called the call center 4 times, I even set a complain to their head quarters in Cairo, they called me after words that they still are waiting for the spare part and wait for 72 hours, I went to the repair agency 4 times as well, and still receiving the same message.

Yesterday, I called them, they told me that the spare part has been shipped to the agent in Alexandria, and again I should wait for 48 hours, I told them this is not acceptable, afterwords they called me and told me to wait for 72 hours from the head quarters complains department. I stated to them that this treatment and way of dealing wit customers is not appropriate, and I went today to the agent in Alexandria. and I was very annoyed by their attitude ,behaviour and the way they treated my.

It was a very bad experience for me dealing with such an agent, and they are not well representing you as a well known company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsung Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Samsung Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about