Dear Sir,

This serves to raise a complaint about one of your repair agents in Egypt.

I have a GT-s7562 mobile, I had some troubles with its software and after a while it was not charging, I went to the Samsung repair agent in Alexandria called Union Group, on the 30 th of July 2013, they received the device and the warranty, they told me that within 4 days I should call the call center of their company to inquire about my device, I went their after 3 days , they told me that the device spare part is not available and they are waiting it to be shipped from Samsung Korea, and I should wait for 72 hours, afterwords, I called the Call center again and they gave me the same message that they are waiting for the spare part and to call within 72 hours, I called the call center 4 times, I even set a complain to their head quarters in Cairo, they called me after words that they still are waiting for the spare part and wait for 72 hours, I went to the repair agency 4 times as well, and still receiving the same message.

Yesterday, I called them, they told me that the spare part has been shipped to the agent in Alexandria, and again I should wait for 48 hours, I told them this is not acceptable, afterwords they called me and told me to wait for 72 hours from the head quarters complains department. I stated to them that this treatment and way of dealing wit customers is not appropriate, and I went today to the agent in Alexandria. and I was very annoyed by their attitude ,behaviour and the way they treated my.

It was a very bad experience for me dealing with such an agent, and they are not well representing you as a well known company.

Review about: Mobile Phones.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Samsung Electronics Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion