Samsung Electronics Phone Numbers and Emails

Investors/ Franchising
Legal
DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Consumer Electronics, Corporate Communications, General and U.S. Newsroom Inquiries, Home Appliances, Mobile, Opt-out of Marketing Emails, PR Inquiries, Public Affairs Office, Samsung NEXT
privacy@samsungkidsplus.com
Semiconductors, Display Panels and LED Solutions
ssic.communications@ssi.samsung.com
Strategy and Innovation Center
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Samsung Electronics Customer Service Overview

• Samsung Electronics Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    98% phone 2% email
  • The best phone number to call Samsung Electronics is 8007267864. 91% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 84% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 8 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Samsung Electronics may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Samsung Electronics?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 726-7864
Total calls: 8 061 Issues resolved: 281 Last call: May 17, 2024

How Can I Call Samsung Electronics Customer Service?

To call Samsung Electronics Customer Service you can dial the Samsung Electronics toll-free number at 1-800-726-7864. Follow the prompts to select the appropriate option for your needs, or hold to speak to a representative.

Samsung Electronics offers 24-hour customer service for its customers. Customers can contact Samsung Electronics customer service at any time, day or night, through the phone number provided on their website.

You can contact Samsung Electronics customer support directly by visiting their website and choosing from several options. You can call the Samsung Electronics customer service phone number for your region or country. Alternatively, you can initiate a live chat session with a customer support agent by visiting the support section on their website, or you can send an email by visiting "Contact Us" and selecting the email option.

Samsung Electronics provides 24/7 customer service support. Such a schedule applies to an online chat option, WhatsApp, and some phone lines, such as 866-371-9501, where you can discuss billing, enrolment, eligibility, and claims. Text Support at the Samsung Electronics company customer service number, 1-800-726-7864, is also available 24/7. The rest phone lines operate during certain working hours. We will consider them in the last block of answers.

Visit the Samsung Electronics official website by going to it through its hyperlink in the “Contact Information” block on this page. Then move the mouse cursor over “Support” and select the type of the help: “Product Help” or “Order Help”. Scroll down the page, choose “Chat with Us” in the “Support” block. A Samsung Electronics support chat window will open on the right. Click on the “Start Chat” button to start your conversation with a virtual assistant.

As for customer care support, it is provided mainly via a text message at 1-800-726-7864 and chat option. If you have some problems with the accessibility of certain information on the official company site, send a letter to the following Samsung Electronics email: accessibility@sea.samsung.com.

Samsung customer support hours vary depending on the phone line. The appeals regarding Home Electronics & Appliance, IT/Computing, and general question at the main company contact, 800-726-7864, are received 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 12 am. ET. The Order Support at the following Samsung Electronics phone number, 855-726-8721, has the same schedule. As for Samsung Parts line, 800-627-4368, the specialists are ready to receive calls Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Samsung Electronics Website:

Samsung Electronics Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
85 Challenger Road
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 07660
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00am (EST)

Other Locations:

Samsung Electronics Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Guest-5830172
Few months old TV with warranty
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Poor customer service. Useless customer representatives. Please buy Sony that I have for >15y without any problem.

Ahana Gdx
My Refrigerator was out she really helped me on a Sunday
5.0

Customer Service was great I got help on a Sunday.This is rare to get help on the weekendsnow I wont have to throw my food away

LeeLee I
Horrible customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service is a joke and non-existent and their website will give you a different price every time you visit for the same product. 6 hours of time wasted on the phone to fix simple things with zero resolution.

Asked to be escalated and asked for a supervisor and neither was offered. I was told they would call me but they never do. I will think twice before buying another Samsung product as they don't care about their customers. Worst customer service I've ever experienced other than AT&T but at least they eventually help you.

Requested U.S. call center and was told they didn't have one.

They disclosed another customer personal HIPPAA information and ended up connecting me with another customer named Mike that was calling to complain and get help. That's the first time a company has done that to me.

Guest-5679523
Elssue with multiple appliances

I have submitted information about the very first appliance which is my refrigerator.
I was waiting on someone to call and schedule to come.
Its seem like you are worry more about money instead of customer support.
I received an email that canceled my ticket because of warranty, it would be nicer to have someone call and discuss payment.
I have 2 dishwashers broken, 2 stoves broken, one microwave broken and now my refrigerator.
They are all your brand and no one is willing to listen and take care of the situation.

How Good is Samsung Electronics's Customer Service?

Brihana Ogi
Brihana Ogi
Feels Disappointed | Apr 15, 2024

They don't have an answer as to what is going on with my phone. Keep getting sent back and forth between samsung and AT&T. I have had 4 replacement in less than a year. Still the issues remain.

Jocelyne Smo
Jocelyne Smo
Feels Disappointed | Mar 30, 2024

The person I spoke with told me my warranty was up last June and that is a false statement. I purchased it last June so not sure where he got his information. He told me in order to help me I would have to pay. Ridiculous!

Jiro Imy
Jiro Imy
Feels Satisfied | Mar 24, 2024

Great!

Terry B Drf
Terry B Drf
Feels Disappointed | Mar 19, 2024

I used to love Samsung, but now they suck donkey d****, so you can take your comments and go wherever you want to.I'm done sending this phone dies.I'm leaving and I will never be back to Samsung.Yeah can't even get in touch with you also screw you all

Tyller Odq

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Samsung Electronics?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Volume on tv not working”
  • “Samsung Galaxy z fold screen product flaw”
  • “Issue with a product”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can't remember passcode to my phone due to a stroke”
  • “Technical support”
  • “Help with setting up my tv”

Account Question:

• “Account issue”
  • “Locked out of samsung account”
  • “Icant use my Samsung galaxy note 5 because forgot everything including email and when I want to start the phone so dat igo to home screen it denies”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Monitor needs a new screen replacement”
  • “Change my Samsung account phone”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charges”
  • “I need to make a payment”
  • “Rebate”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not received”
  • “Delivery”
  • “To get the t v sound to work”

Staff Question:

• “Service question refrigerator”
  • “Samsung washing machine service”
  • “Service request”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my Samsung care”
  • “Can't renew Samsung Art”
  • “Activate TV.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “My refund”
  • “Refund not approved charge for smart switch”

Cards Question:

• “Troubleshootin on my Galaxy A20 SIM card tool is stuck in phone”
  • “Keep sending 2 step code to my prior phone without a sim card”
  • “Need PIN numbers”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Can't please order online”
  • “Your website is messed up”

Employment Question:

• “Get a job!”
  • “What wrist watches to buy, i need loudspeaker wrist watch for my job.”
  • “W2”

Other Question:

• “New tv setup”
  • “Problem with my Samsung tv”
  • “My fridge is not making ice”

About