My Galaxy S2 with the following info: (The phone has a valid guarantee till mid of august )

Serial Number: 358537049313819

Product: GT-I9100LKGEGY

The phone was went out of charge. I plugged it at night in the charger and in the morning, I tried opening the mobile, but it was not responding at all.

I took it to the customer Service center For Samsung in Egypt (Union Group), after 3 days I went to the center to check on the phone, they said it won't be fixed as there is a liquid on the motherboard, and that will cost me 95% of the phone price!!!!

I was sure there was no liquid in the phone and no liquid touched the phone, I asked them to open the phone for me, all i saw was a 2 white dots very tiny barely visible in a place where no liquid can reach without affecting a big part of the motherboard!!

When I asked them what the *** they are talking about what is this tiny dot how is it water or any liquid,

The customer support man told me it could be a rain drop / Sweat from your hand or your were in a room full of water vapor for instance.. NO COMMENT!!!!!!

Please advice what should I do !

I am really PISSED OFF.. Almost all my electronics is Samsung (3D LED TV Series 7, Galaxy S2 for me, Samsung Wave for my Wive, Galaxy Nexus just got one for my brother).. If this will be the attitude of the customer service in egypt I will not recommend or ever deal with samsung products again..

You can contact me through mail : mmhashish@gmail.com

or on my phone +201002221902

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments