El Mirage, Arizona

My 50" Samsung dlp hdtv died about 2 months ago.It was bought on 12/20/05 with a 3 yr ext warranty.

Which makes the warranty good until 12/20/09 incl. the original 1 yr warranty. Anyhow, the tech was called and came out one week after it broke. He said it was the control board i.e.

the digital board. After reading the reviews that this digital board was defective even after replacement i became concerned that this would'nt fix it for good. So, i started hoping for a refund. The part was ordered but never submitted any kind of confirmation of order.

The service company named Telesonic video inc. has been little help and no communication. I have called them about 7-10 times to get updates on the service. They have only called once!!

Thats right one time in two months. They told me that they talked to the warranty company and that they were going to try for a replacement or refund. I called the warranty company to double check this and they had no record for a request for a refund. What the ***????

I called them again (telesonic),on wednesday and told them they ahd to file a request for replacement or refund. They said ok they would do that right away. Here it is Saturday called the warranty co again to see if they filed it and nothing. Nothing showing a request ever being filed.

I have no F'n TV and i'm paying for cable for 2 freaking months with no tv?What the *** is going on is anyones guess.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Monetary Loss: $1999.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments