I have had my Samsung Galaxy S2 for a year now. Today it randomly turned off and would not turn back on. After charging it for an hour, the screen loaded the Samsung Galaxy S2 message, which turned off and on, several times on repeat before I removed the battery.

I don't know what to do and am disappointed with the quality of this product. Why would Samsung release defective and faulty merchandise?

I have been browsing and checking forums all day and it seems that this is a typical issue with the Galaxy S2. When purchasing a product I expect it to hold out longer than a year, even after the manufactuer's warranty has expired.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

SamsungSupport
Richardson, Texas, United States #552882

Hello,

Samsung would like to invite you to contact us to talk about your concerns. If you send us your name, phone number, phone IMEI, and email address to Social_Support_Mobile@sta.samsung.com, we will contact you to see how we can help.

Sincerely,

@SamsungSupport

Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung TV White Dots Customer Dissatisfaction Samsung Electronics "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung fully automatic top load washing machine piece of junk Samsung Electronics "Bought a FULLY automatic Samsung top load washing machine, thinking it would be a good brand. Well what do you know, just few days after the warranty expired IT STARTED..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more Panera Bread - Disappointed Panera Bread "I generally enjoy The Panera food and experience. Tonight was very disappointing! For almost a $30 meal to go, it was extremely disappointing. I had two pick 2's with two..." Read more Waypoint Homes - No Personal Experience Waypoint Homes "My ac has had problems since I moved in, with no end to the problem . My family and I have been in the heat of the summer months without..." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "Paid for puppy several weeks before she would be old enough to pick up. The sellers were so friendly. We were told when we flew in to Salt Lake, they..." Read more