Samsung Electronics - Defective 29" TV supplied by Samsung India

601 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews

I have a complaint against Samsung India w.r.t. their 29" coloured TV which was purchased on 19th June, 2008. From the 2nd month of its purchase it started giving problems. Since then their engineers visited and tried to solve the problem/rectify the fault, once they replaced one part but within 2-3 weeks of its replacement, same fault occured.

I requested them to rectify the fault finally or replace the set but they ignored my request and replied that there is no big fault, it is rectified now.

Unfortunately, after the expiry of guarantee period i.e. after one year same problem again started. When I informed them about this their Service Centre informed that this time they will not charge Visiting fee but next time we have to pay Visiting fee, and again they rectified the fault. But within 3-4 weeks same problem again occured. Please suggest me where to contact now for replacement of the defective set/refund of the my hard earned money of Rs.16500/-.

If possible, please forward my complaint to Samsung Company's Head Office about their Samsung India located in India about this incident. Most of the buyers of Samsung product in India are agrieved with Samsung Products but nobody cares once the product is sold. As per rules they should have replaced my set but they waited for the expiry of guarantee of TV so that after expiry they can't be blamed for the fault in the TV

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
601 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.