Samsung Electronics - Defective 29" TV supplied by Samsung India
I have a complaint against Samsung India w.r.t. their 29" coloured TV which was purchased on 19th June, 2008. From the 2nd month of its purchase it started giving problems. Since then their engineers visited and tried to solve the problem/rectify the fault, once they replaced one part but within 2-3 weeks of its replacement, same fault occured.
I requested them to rectify the fault finally or replace the set but they ignored my request and replied that there is no big fault, it is rectified now.
Unfortunately, after the expiry of guarantee period i.e. after one year same problem again started. When I informed them about this their Service Centre informed that this time they will not charge Visiting fee but next time we have to pay Visiting fee, and again they rectified the fault. But within 3-4 weeks same problem again occured. Please suggest me where to contact now for replacement of the defective set/refund of the my hard earned money of Rs.16500/-.
If possible, please forward my complaint to Samsung Company's Head Office about their Samsung India located in India about this incident. Most of the buyers of Samsung product in India are agrieved with Samsung Products but nobody cares once the product is sold. As per rules they should have replaced my set but they waited for the expiry of guarantee of TV so that after expiry they can't be blamed for the fault in the TV
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coloured Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Here are lots of profiles created by my name (Jennifer Peter) and those all profiles are fake kindly please remove those account I shall be very thankful to yours ..."
- "past 3 months i'm not getting any high value product cash back. i'm using same web address with my Dubli membership ID & dublinetwork membership ID. http://in.mall.dubli.com/t0ww4zbq?BArefno=8524420&_aff=t0ww4zbq&_d=IN%7Cen%7CrC13%7CrM13 i'm taking 2 phone worth..."
- "From a very long time i have struggling with the drug and alcohol problem...........i still remember that day when my day starts with drugs and ends with drugs. I was..."