I purchased a SAMSUNG washing machine (ID # WA422PRHDWR top loader) on August 30, 2012.It was delivered around the 7th of September, and broke down for the first time around the 13th of September.

Thank goodness my basement flooring is nature stone because water poured out from underneath the machine like it was Niagara Falls. HHgregg was gracious enough to replace the washing machine with a new one. Unfortunately, last week, the new washing machine broke down again with the same result of water flooding the basement. This happened on November 8, 2012.

So, within two months my brand new washing machine has been in need of a second replacement. HHgregg has sent me on the run around and will not help with the replacement of my unit nor will they allow me to return the washing machine, even though they know the machine is defective. I spent last Monday at the laundry mat, where I spent $30 washing clothes and then another 5 hours at home trying to dry clothes. Not to mention the wasted gas and the waste of my valuable time going to the laundry mat.

What a costly inconvenience! HHgregg was polite enough to put me in contact with SAMSUNG where I have gotten the run around for the last week. No chance of a refund, as I must wait for them to come and repair (yes, repair) my brand new machine. Did I mention that the part is on backorder and was suppose to be at the repair store today, and they of course have not received it.

I am furious, especially since they took a working washing machine away from my house. I am totally frustrated as tomorrow is Friday and the repair center does not have the part, so I will again have to visit the laundry mat. More wasted money! I would like to know how I can return this machine and I will never ever buy another SAMSUNG product and NEVER will I shop HHGREGG!

I have spent countless hours on the phone with HHgregg and SAMSUNG listening to a recording of how customer service is our #1 priority!

NOT!!!!Whatever happened to standing by your product?

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments