1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We have been having problems with our Samsung 4 door Chef collection refrigerator since our 1st purchase in 2015! We ended up getting a new one because they couldn't fix the problem, the ice maker would keep frosting up and couldn’t connect the Wi-Fi.

In May of 2016 they replaced with a new refrigerator. Then, the same problem starts occurring with this (new)refrigerator beginning of this year (2018) and some of the draws started falling apart too. I called customer service several times with this issue and I was told to get a diagnosis and we will take it from there. Once I got the diagnosis and I called back Samsung customer service, I spoke to Stephanie, she was the 4th person I spoke to.

I was told by Stephanie that this is not under warranty and I am responsible for fixing the refrigerator. I am very disappointed in how Samsung customer service has treated us, we paid $$$$ for this refrigerator and you guys will not stand by your product after 2 years. This ice maker was faulty from the beginning, many Samsung 4 door fridge owners have the same problem. You need to fix this problem, I was told by others that you have redesigned the ice maker, because the original (which I have) is faulty.

Please realize one of the reasons we choose Samsung was due to great experience we were getting from other Samsung products such as our Samsung Galaxy, tablets and TVs, but this was the 1st appliance we bought!

The refrigerator experience has not been aligned with our other devices.

I am in the market to buy washer and dryers. We were looking into Samsung, not sure now on anything Samsung!!!

Very Disappointed & unhappy customer, Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: fix the fridge or give new one!.

Comments