1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 03

Customer reference number: 2182741663 Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung Email response ID: 2182741663 Dear Seletha James, Thank you for contacting Samsung. With reference to your email, I see that you are experiencing issues with the Tab A model Tablet and unpleasant with the support and repair procedure.

I definitely understand the gravity of your situation. Samsung from it’s perspective doesn’t want to see its customers being upset or unhappy. Samsung does strive to produce quality products and provide best service. Here at Samsung we want to provide our customers with the best solution possible and we try to exhaust all possible resources and channels.

However, I was not able to find any product(s) registered with the information provided in your email. Since design specifications may differ for each model, it would be great if you could give us the following details: 1. Model Number/Code: 2. Serial Number: 3.

Place of Purchase. 4. Detailed description of the issue. (You can find model number/code and serial number on rear panel of the Tablet.) Also, if you've purchased the Tablet outside of the US, you will be able to receive local support by using the link below and selecting your country: http://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html As soon as we hear back from you, we will get started, thank you.

However, if the Tablet was purchased directly from Samsung, you will get a confirmation email of your order. You can use it as a purchase receipt to repair the Tablet. If the Tablet was purchased from Best Buy or any store, please contact respective store support for further assistance. If you wish to chat, email or call us for further assistance, please go to the "Contact Us" option available on the right hand side of the E-mail.

Thank you for being a Samsung Customer! Samsung Online Support Kind regards, Sravan A Email Support SAMSUNG Customer Support Center.

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2017

Why is this product not recalled there are many complaints with this model. Mine says it was manufactured in Jan of 2017, how could it not be out of commission already.

Best buy is getting a bad name for continuing to sell these things. I got mine in Feb 2017 and by June of 2017 the thing would not come on. I went back to the same best buy that it was purchased at and was told without a receipt they could not help. It was a gift from my cousin who lives in a different state so there is no way she can come to prove the purchase with her credit card.

My question is if they know they will not help without a receipt why this is not provided for every tablet bought. when we bought these dam things the cashier gave out one receipt. It is important for all tabs to get a receipt since they will not help without it right. I just can't believe that knowing that the defective device was purchased less than 6 months prior, that best buy has no solution for this.

Disgraceful for a billion-dollar company I will never purchase anything from this company again Best buy nor Samsung. Both companies know that there is a problem but refuse to do anything about it.

I can't believe the reviews here on this site because if you search Samsung complaints on the Tab A you will find many people having the same issue with this defective device. Best buy should really do something about this since they are selling something they know will not work within 6 months to a year if it makes it the entire year.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Sm-T580Nzwaxar Tablet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Refusing to acknowledge and repair common issues.

Comments

msopinion

Customer reference number: 2182741663

Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung

Email response ID: 2182741663