Dear All,

I recently made the huge mistake of buying a Samsung Dishwasher.About 3 weeks after I purchased it, it stopped working and displayed a error sign F3.

On the 11/08/11 I called the Samsung Customer Service helpline, who, gave me a customer service number and advised that the Perth Service Center would contact me within 24hrs, 4 days later I phoned them. An engineer was booked to come out on the 17-08-11. And arrive he did, he left 10 minutes later telling my wife it was all fixed. It wasn't and it didn't work.

Irate, I phoned the customer service department who have now booked a engineer for 27/08/11. Nows here's the thing, they know they have a problem with all their dishwashers, there is a major fault in the master board that controls the sensors and error codes,I was told this by the engineer, he knows he can't fix it, yet they still refuse to replace any faulty dishwasher.

So my advice to all of you is simply choose a different brand.Don't even bother with the waste of space customer service department, they are simply hopeless, rude and unreliable.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments