I purchased a Samsung television roughly 2 yrs ago only to begin having problems with it 6 months ago as the pixels began popping up one by one.A call to Samsung only yeilded 'Im sorry sir - there is nothing we can do' for our wrranty is only for a year.

How convenient!!

I find it inconceivable that a company to which one pays $1000 for one of their products would not stand by it especially in light of the fact that so many other consumers seem to be having problems with their televisions.Moral of the story - DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG unless you like throwing your money away!

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

My 2 year old TV is showing double vision and extreme color variations. This is my first and last Samsung product. Don't waste your hard earned money like I did!

The same exact thing happened to us.Our 50 in is 3 years old and looks like your staring into space.

What a crapy product!

We paid 1900.00 for our Tv and all we got was "Their's nothing we can do." The bad thing is that the first pixel popped up a week before warranty was out and they said that it could not be worked on for a small spot.And I should be lucky that it wasnt red.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #200959

SERVICE FOR SAMSUNG DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP

#200194

samsung just fixed my tv it is the chip