1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago.In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts.

The repair choices were to have it repaired for free and the warranty extended one year or be credited $150 (toward a Samsung product) or $50 toward a non Samsung product. Being as those amounts will not buy you a washing machine we chose to have it repaired. Since then the top near the bleach dispenser has completely rusted out and it is now leaking water from the base. I spent up to 3 hours on the phone with "customer service" warranty department trying to get them to make me an appointment with a repair company.

They advised me it takes 24-48 hours to identify someone. I hung up with them and contacted the company that fixed the recall issue. That company let me know they could be out in 6 days to look at the machine. I called Samsung back with that information.

The person on the other line stated that they would have to take care if it and I would have to wait.

So we wait.And my washing machine continues to leak.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Way they do business, Refusing to acknowledge and repair common issues, Customer service, Warranty department, Poor design.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments