I purchased a samsung infuse a little over a year ago.From the time I took it home till now, I have had 5 or 6 replacements and I need another right now.

It seems like every time they send me a "new" (refurbished) phone, there would be new problems. I am to the point now, that I don't want any of their products & I will tell my family & friends. If I didn't need my phone for work it would be in 1,000,000 pieces from me throwing it against a brick wall. I paid just under $200 for this phone & it has been nothing but a headache.

I just called samsung to tell them my story & the lady told me they don't have a complaint line, but I can send it in for repairs. As for me having a phone in the meantime, I was to contact my carrier for a "loaner" but I explained to her they wouldn't give me one when I gave them the phone to repair.

She then stated for me to call a friend for a phone (isn't that something?) I feel they should offer loaner phones if they are doing the repairs.Why should that be anyone else's responsibility?

Review about: Samsung Electronics Repair.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments