2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Less than 1 year, ago, I bought a Samsung Smart TV, Note 5 and remote. All 3 broke before the year was up.

I had to have the Power Supply replaced on the TV. (A power supply that should have lasted a lot longer than 6 months.) On the Smart phone (Note 5) I was without a phone for over 1 week because I had to send it in for repair and, at this moment, the remote is beginning to lag. Samsung used to make good products but, now, they make substandard products. I will never buy a Samsung product, again.

From what I hear, Samsung is offering a gift card for, not near what was originally paid for the Note 7.

It was their "faux-pas." They should give a full refund; those phones are expensive. Who do they think they are?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of samsung electronics tv from Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments