I bought a top of the line Samsung washing machine.It was over $800.

It worked fine. Once I heard about the recall I checked and it said my machine was not affected. I specifically purchased a top load machine so that I would not get a mold smell. I know very well about the front loader.

My machine started to smell. I called Samsung. They told me about cleaning it. I was not told by the sales person at Home Depot about the need to clean it and there was not information on the machine when it was installed.

There is nothing that I do that can get rid of the mold smell. Then Samsung tells me my machine is subject to the recall. They send out a technician. Fine.

I have to call back for someone to come address the mold smell and when they get to my house they tell me they can't do anything this is a maintenance issue and they tell me the machine is not subject to the recall after the technician has already been to my house and I have all the paperwork. I have called Samsung numerous times to complain about the washing machine. Either the system does not pick up or when I got someone on the phone I asked to speak to a manager. I was put on hold for 30 minutes and then the call drops.

I have a disgusting, moldy $800 washing machine that I consider a piece of junk. I fault Samsung for not educating the people that sell their products. Who has to clean a washing machine. If this is the new thing with these "he" machines, they Samsung better educate their customers.

I couldn't be angrier with Samsung and I certainly hope you are reading this.My contact information is your system.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Wa45h7000a Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want the washing machine repaired or replaced..

I liked: Large load capacity, Overall product design and ease of use.

I didn't like: Problem resolution, Incorrect information provided, Refusing to acknowledge and repair common issues, Terrible customer service, Can not get to a manager.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1353298

Samsung is really not a great manufacturer of appliances and thus should be avoided.Go out and buy a basic top-loader from Whirlpool, etc.

and dump the Samsung.Keep the name Samsung in mind when avoiding any other appliance, electronic device, etc.