Style and Design

I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the gift was opened and the TV was being assembled, the recipient noticed that the power cord was missing from the box. After unsuccessfully attempting to make contact with Samsung via the website and phone (put on hold for up to 10 minutes and then disconnected), I finally was able to reach someone in customer service. And, what was the response?

"I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I see your delivery date was 10/09/2015. Unfortunately, any missing part would need to be reported within the first 30 days of purchase. If you would like to purchase a power cable you can do this here. http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/UN32J5205AFXZA/Default.aspx

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

Drew T.| Samsung Electronics America, Inc. | Social Media Support Team"

Ummmm....where does it state that missing parts have to be reported within 30 days of purchase? It was reported within 30 days of being given as a gift at Christmas. Why would I pay TWICE for parts that should have been included in the box in the first place? What kind of company tries to hold a customer responsible for its mistakes? As a long-time Samsung customer, I, seriously, am going to re-think any future Samsung purchases.

This reviewer shared experience about "missing part" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $322. The author is overall dissatisfied with Samsung Electronics and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about samsung electronics tv from Samsung Electronics was way they do business, dishonesty and failure to provide all parts to products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Samsung Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Samsung Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments