I Bought dishwasher on-line, was delivered by Lowes.Stopped working after 3 months.

I contacted Samsung in June 2013 while still under warranty. I was told it would be fixed or replaced. It is now August 13, 2013 still no replacement, no refund and no working dishwasher. Samsung has poorly made appliances.

Do not buy. Samsung has incompetence and totally useless customer service representatives. Never again. I will buy from a local dealer with brands that have been proven such as Kenmore, GE ect.

Samsung is just of no value and service is non existent.Frustrated and still have no dishwasher!!

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung TV White Dots Customer Dissatisfaction Samsung Electronics "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California Samsung Electronics "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Porsche Financial Services Porsche Cars North America "Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more