Samsung service is a nightmare.I ordered a 51" plasma TV directly from Samsung webpage to save $50 but I totally regret it, I should have gotten it from a store with expertise like Amazon or at least at a retail store.

To begin, the TV said to be shipped within 1-3 business days when adding it to the cart but after I checked out the invoice said it was 5-7 days with a previous appointment, so I waited all those days and tried to ignore the misleading advertising but he TV didn't arrived, so I called Samsung service and they gave the wrong number to the delivery guys so they were supposed to change it and I should have gotten the TV within 1-2 business days (this is 9 business days after my "1-3 days" advertised shipping time), and again, they never called and the TV never arrived, so I complaint on Samsung website and all they did was sending an automatic response saying they are sorry but I have to call (again) for assistance, therefore I called again and they gave me the number of the carrier. Called the carrier and they have tried to contact me but the phone number was still wrong so Samsung did nothing to fix it.

Scheduled an appointment directly with the carrier and they came the next day, and guess what???, the TV is broken!!!, I couldn't expect this karma to end so easy...now I called the Samsung service and they asked a couple of *** questions before entering a technical service visit, now I have to wait another 4 business day for them to try to repair my "brand new" TV because they don't want to give me a new tv.So there will be 20 days after my purchase to get a refurbished tv for the price of a new one.

Definitely Samsung products are great, but their service just sucks from any point of View, Never ever buy directly from Samsung, never!!!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments