Lincoln, IL 62656, USA
2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have been a loyal customer for 4 years now. I have paid off many things such as phones, bedroom outfit, washer dryer, tvs, video game consoles, i currently have 2 accounts one almost paid off and one i just started.

With that being said I also pay for benifits plus for all of my items. I paid off a samsung galaxy note 4 less then a year ago before paying it off i was having issues with the battery not staying charged and randomly shutting off the phone. I took the phone to my local rent a center and recieved a replacement battery for it. I later paid the phone off.

Not long after i started having issues with the phone shutting off and not turning back on after a day or 2 of it doing this i took the back off the phone to find that the battery i had been given had expanded and it looked like it was going to explode. As of right now my phone is sitting at the services department and has been for a month or 2. I am being told its a paper weight and they cannot fix it so basically what im being told is i paid over $1000 for a phone and now im out of my money and a phone because even with the insurance they cannot give me a equal value phone. Can someone please help me make sense of this.

I have had many people including a employee that has told me that i am intilted to get a new phone.

Also that one has never had this issue and was giving new items to replace the item that was unfixable. This whole situation makes me rethink if i should continue renting from rent a center or should i switch to another company.

Comments