I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went to the warranty holder and i left the phone for a week now and they said that the phone will need a replacement in the front camera, is it logic to change a part of the new phone while i used it for only 20 days, knowing that i searched for this problem in the internet and found that its a common issue in some countries and Samsung aware of it and most of the countries are changing the phone for its customers because of this issue ( Sounds like Egypt not one of those countries) , they told me that the device is repaired in Samsung manufactures and it will still in the same new status and then they informed me that the status of my phone is repaired and ready to be received , after the call i received an sms from Samsung that the device is done and ready to be received and now lets go to the horrible part.
I went to the store to receive the device to find the employee asking for the 1st thing to sign on receiving the device before i even see my device or to check if the problem solved or not, i insisted on checking the device 1st and then he gave me the device to find the device looks awful and miserable and scratched generally and we started to look at the device carefully i found clear scratches on the back of the device, and also the metal frame of the device with scratches.
knowing that i gave them the device new without 1 single scratch on any part of it, i contacted with Samsung Egypt and told them all the previous problem and issues and dishonesty i get in the store , i got a response from them telling that they will proceed and investigate my issue, and few minutes ago i got a call from the, asking about the receipt that i took from the store when i delivered the phone, i asked why and they told me to check the status written on it of the phone, lets go to new dishonest , when i delivered the phone i noticed that its written on the status scratched and i asked the employee why altough there is no single scratch on the device, he told me we write this by default n the 1st 14 days to change the phone and write it scratched after 14 days and that will not impact me by any means, now i am awaiting their reponse
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..."
- "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..."
- "My name is David client you are in US dollars Reebok specifically Egypt Cairo Festival City Mall there in the ill-treatment and sales Director when my order shoe Jet fous..."
- "I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working -..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."