Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6
I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went to the warranty holder and i left the phone for a week now and they said that the phone will need a replacement in the front camera, is it logic to change a part of the new phone while i used it for only 20 days, knowing that i searched for this problem in the internet and found that its a common issue in some countries and Samsung aware of it and most of the countries are changing the phone for its customers because of this issue ( Sounds like Egypt not one of those countries) , they told me that the device is repaired in Samsung manufactures and it will still in the same new status and then they informed me that the status of my phone is repaired and ready to be received , after the call i received an sms from Samsung that the device is done and ready to be received and now lets go to the horrible part.
I went to the store to receive the device to find the employee asking for the 1st thing to sign on receiving the device before i even see my device or to check if the problem solved or not, i insisted on checking the device 1st and then he gave me the device to find the device looks awful and miserable and scratched generally and we started to look at the device carefully i found clear scratches on the back of the device, and also the metal frame of the device with scratches.
knowing that i gave them the device new without 1 single scratch on any part of it, i contacted with Samsung Egypt and told them all the previous problem and issues and dishonesty i get in the store , i got a response from them telling that they will proceed and investigate my issue, and few minutes ago i got a call from the, asking about the receipt that i took from the store when i delivered the phone, i asked why and they told me to check the status written on it of the phone, lets go to new dishonest , when i delivered the phone i noticed that its written on the status scratched and i asked the employee why altough there is no single scratch on the device, he told me we write this by default n the 1st 14 days to change the phone and write it scratched after 14 days and that will not impact me by any means, now i am awaiting their reponse
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- "Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing. In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes. I contacted Sears and..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working -..."
- "Hi, I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan..."
- "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."