Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6
I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went to the warranty holder and i left the phone for a week now and they said that the phone will need a replacement in the front camera, is it logic to change a part of the new phone while i used it for only 20 days, knowing that i searched for this problem in the internet and found that its a common issue in some countries and Samsung aware of it and most of the countries are changing the phone for its customers because of this issue ( Sounds like Egypt not one of those countries) , they told me that the device is repaired in Samsung manufactures and it will still in the same new status and then they informed me that the status of my phone is repaired and ready to be received , after the call i received an sms from Samsung that the device is done and ready to be received and now lets go to the horrible part.
I went to the store to receive the device to find the employee asking for the 1st thing to sign on receiving the device before i even see my device or to check if the problem solved or not, i insisted on checking the device 1st and then he gave me the device to find the device looks awful and miserable and scratched generally and we started to look at the device carefully i found clear scratches on the back of the device, and also the metal frame of the device with scratches.
knowing that i gave them the device new without 1 single scratch on any part of it, i contacted with Samsung Egypt and told them all the previous problem and issues and dishonesty i get in the store , i got a response from them telling that they will proceed and investigate my issue, and few minutes ago i got a call from the, asking about the receipt that i took from the store when i delivered the phone, i asked why and they told me to check the status written on it of the phone, lets go to new dishonest , when i delivered the phone i noticed that its written on the status scratched and i asked the employee why altough there is no single scratch on the device, he told me we write this by default n the 1st 14 days to change the phone and write it scratched after 14 days and that will not impact me by any means, now i am awaiting their reponse
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working -..."
- "Dear all. Referring to my agreement no 125495381. I have rent a car from hertz office at double tree by Hilton on 8 July for 5 days. Then I return..."
- "To : after sales managers Repair & maintenance manager Who is may concern From : Eng. Reham El Massry ..."