Delhi, Delhi

Update by user Oct 28, 2013

on 19th Oct.Mr.

SAURABH from Samsung called me and spoke very rudely that why did not you checked the laptop before buying it and finally told me his decision ......... "The laptop was with you so there is no responsibility of the samsung. ..........

Do whatever you can do ....."

And since then NO REFUND NO REPLACEMENT NO REPAIR ...........IN BRIEF NO CUSTOMER CARE FOR THE Defective laptop that samsung sold me and hence cheated me.

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2013

I purchased I3 laptop from Samsung Electronics India. My samsung laptop model no is NP300E5X-S02IN. It boats a lot at the page http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/essential/NP300E5X-S02IN but it fails on every aspect.

I purchased this laptop for 30,000 some rupees on 1 May 2013.

But to my great dismay this samsung laptop's speakers started making toooooooooooo much noise.

I called the customer care on 17 July 2013 BUT NO ACTION.

Meanwhile its power button was very nonfunctional and its colors were also getting fade and dim, So I finally called the Support department on 10 Sept 2013 AGAIN and took my complaint no., after a wait of full one week, their engineer reached me just to see the product.

He said "Unfortunately the laptop has some internal problem which can not be repaired, so it will need to be send back to service center."

I claimed If it has internal problems why should I keep it with ... just take it back and refund me full bill amount. He said for this speak to the company.

I informed the company which took some time and said "No refund is allowed" My point is why does I keep laptop with internal problems ... MAKE ME FULL REFUND 'cause you fail to deliver me what you promised with me.

Review about: Laptop.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Kamal Verma
Delhi, Delhi, India #726751

i bought samsung lcd 24" which never powered on but neither samsungg nor dealer is listening my complaint

JYOTI RANA

samsung = SHAMELESS

Raj

Only 1 Solution is do not buy any samsung product as samsung sells defective laptops

Jain
Delhi, Delhi, India #725925

Samsung is a Really bad company because samsung products have manufacturing defects. I will not buy and samsung products.

:cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset

Nishan
to Jain #725948

Samsung first sells defective laptops and then accepts no responsibility at all