Samsung Electronics - Refund for manufacturing defect in samsung laptop

208 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews

Update added by user Oct 28, 2013

on 19th Oct.Mr.

SAURABH from Samsung called me and spoke very rudely that why did not you checked the laptop before buying it and finally told me his decision ......... "The laptop was with you so there is no responsibility of the samsung. ..........

Do whatever you can do ....."

And since then NO REFUND NO REPLACEMENT NO REPAIR ...........IN BRIEF NO CUSTOMER CARE FOR THE Defective laptop that samsung sold me and hence cheated me.

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2013

I purchased I3 laptop from Samsung Electronics India. My samsung laptop model no is NP300E5X-S02IN. It boats a lot at the page http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/essential/NP300E5X-S02IN but it fails on every aspect.

I purchased this laptop for 30,000 some rupees on 1 May 2013.

But to my great dismay this samsung laptop's speakers started making toooooooooooo much noise.

I called the customer care on 17 July 2013 BUT NO ACTION.

Meanwhile its power button was very nonfunctional and its colors were also getting fade and dim, So I finally called the Support department on 10 Sept 2013 AGAIN and took my complaint no., after a wait of full one week, their engineer reached me just to see the product.

He said "Unfortunately the laptop has some internal problem which can not be repaired, so it will need to be send back to service center."

I claimed If it has internal problems why should I keep it with ... just take it back and refund me full bill amount. He said for this speak to the company.

I informed the company which took some time and said "No refund is allowed" My point is why does I keep laptop with internal problems ... MAKE ME FULL REFUND 'cause you fail to deliver me what you promised with me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
208 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kamal Verma

Oct 08, 2013 #726751 Delhi, Delhi, India

i bought samsung lcd 24" which never powered on but neither samsungg nor dealer is listening my complaint

JYOTI RANA

Oct 08, 2013 #726694

samsung = SHAMELESS

Raj

Oct 07, 2013 #726237

Only 1 Solution is do not buy any samsung product as samsung sells defective laptops

Jain

Oct 06, 2013 #725925 Delhi, Delhi, India

Samsung is a Really bad company because samsung products have manufacturing defects. I will not buy and samsung products.

:cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset :cry :( :upset

Nishan

Oct 06, 2013 #725948

Samsung first sells defective laptops and then accepts no responsibility at all

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.