Samsung Electronics - Refund for manufacturing defect in samsung laptop
Update added by user Oct 28, 2013
on 19th Oct.Mr.
SAURABH from Samsung called me and spoke very rudely that why did not you checked the laptop before buying it and finally told me his decision ......... "The laptop was with you so there is no responsibility of the samsung. ..........
Do whatever you can do ....."
And since then NO REFUND NO REPLACEMENT NO REPAIR ...........IN BRIEF NO CUSTOMER CARE FOR THE Defective laptop that samsung sold me and hence cheated me.
Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2013
I purchased I3 laptop from Samsung Electronics India. My samsung laptop model no is NP300E5X-S02IN. It boats a lot at the page http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/essential/NP300E5X-S02IN but it fails on every aspect.
I purchased this laptop for 30,000 some rupees on 1 May 2013.
But to my great dismay this samsung laptop's speakers started making toooooooooooo much noise.
I called the customer care on 17 July 2013 BUT NO ACTION.
Meanwhile its power button was very nonfunctional and its colors were also getting fade and dim, So I finally called the Support department on 10 Sept 2013 AGAIN and took my complaint no., after a wait of full one week, their engineer reached me just to see the product.
He said "Unfortunately the laptop has some internal problem which can not be repaired, so it will need to be send back to service center."
I claimed If it has internal problems why should I keep it with ... just take it back and refund me full bill amount. He said for this speak to the company.
I informed the company which took some time and said "No refund is allowed" My point is why does I keep laptop with internal problems ... MAKE ME FULL REFUND 'cause you fail to deliver me what you promised with me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I moved into a Jayman Masterbuilt home with brand new Samsung appliances in January 2011. Just after the one year warranty was up on our Samsung dishwasher, it broke...."
- "I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut..."
- "I am really appreciated India Gift's service. They promised me for midnight gifts delivery in Bangalore for the occasion of my brother's birthday and they completed their promise within time...."
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."