Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Jul 14, 2022

They have refused fixing with out paying 500.18 dollars. I just made my1st payment yesterday. Xfinity says insurance won't be working for 6 months

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2022

I just purchased a G 3 Fold phone the price 1700.00 $ I had it a week and had to send it in for repair, when you open the phone there werewl was a line going down the screen and the touchpad no longer worked so they fixed it said it was under warranty I asked what happens to it they said factor defect. They did not charge me anything.

I got the phone sent back to me and it worked for approx 3 to 4 days then the same thing happened but this time 2 lines the touchscreen. I called them they said to send it back in and I didn't. This time the first email sent me a bill for 518.00 $ saying my phone was out of warrant, I called talked to the customer service and told them that yes it is in warranty and the argued and said it was not.nitvling after that I get another email from them saying that yes it is in warranty but the don't fix damaged phones for free and again applied the 518.00 bill to it. I have called and have asked for a supervisor to no end and no one has called me.

I went back for all my paper work in a row I again called Samsung and this 1 guy finally listened to me I told hvi had just got my phone back from repairs from them and he found all the details and told me not to worry it would be fixed . They have had my phone a total of a month I have had my phone aprox if 2 weeks in-between service repair have a payment plan through Xfinity for 120 l.00 a month and they want to charge 518 for repairs even though it was just repaired 3 days earlier. I have insurance on the phone through Xfinity but guess what.. It doesn't kick in for 6 months.

So I have been duked. I found out today they are sending me the phone back unrepaired.

So I'll havea 1709.00 paper weight that won't work. Pissed consumer help me please.

Samsung Electronics Cons: Dont stand behind loyal consumers.

Comments