I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers ).I love the phone itself, it works great!
My complaint is with the charging/syncing cable they give you with the fast charger. The thing is made very cheaply and after only 2 months, the cable is coming apart at the charging base and was even smoking at one point. (part that plugs into the phone)! I had this same problem with the cable with my S4.
I called customer service after going to my service provider, speaking to a representative and buying a better cable. This was an exercise in futility since the representative on the phone said they don't do refunds and wanted me to send the entire charger back at my expense. I explained that I only bought the cable and needed the assembly that plugs into the wall since i don't have another charger.
He got silent at that and went into his spiel about how I needed to send the whole thing in and needed to go to my provider and ask for a loaner charger.No, I already bought the cable!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint against Samsung India w.r.t. their 29" coloured TV which was purchased on 19th June, 2008. From the 2nd month of its purchase it started giving problems...."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."