Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 from Tiskilwa, Illinois

46 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews

I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers ).I love the phone itself, it works great!

My complaint is with the charging/syncing cable they give you with the fast charger. The thing is made very cheaply and after only 2 months, the cable is coming apart at the charging base and was even smoking at one point. (part that plugs into the phone)! I had this same problem with the cable with my S4.

I called customer service after going to my service provider, speaking to a representative and buying a better cable. This was an exercise in futility since the representative on the phone said they don't do refunds and wanted me to send the entire charger back at my expense. I explained that I only bought the cable and needed the assembly that plugs into the wall since i don't have another charger.

He got silent at that and went into his spiel about how I needed to send the whole thing in and needed to go to my provider and ask for a loaner charger.No, I already bought the cable!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsung Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Samsung Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×