Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 from Tiskilwa, Illinois
I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers ).I love the phone itself, it works great!
My complaint is with the charging/syncing cable they give you with the fast charger. The thing is made very cheaply and after only 2 months, the cable is coming apart at the charging base and was even smoking at one point. (part that plugs into the phone)! I had this same problem with the cable with my S4.
I called customer service after going to my service provider, speaking to a representative and buying a better cable. This was an exercise in futility since the representative on the phone said they don't do refunds and wanted me to send the entire charger back at my expense. I explained that I only bought the cable and needed the assembly that plugs into the wall since i don't have another charger.
He got silent at that and went into his spiel about how I needed to send the whole thing in and needed to go to my provider and ask for a loaner charger.No, I already bought the cable!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- "Hello, i feel cheated. Sorry about my english...In 2010 I purchased UE46B6000, a year late the first issue was thin black horizontal lines across the panel one year . Diagnosis..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."