Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Un58H5202Afxza 58-Inch Led Hdtv from Hawley, Pennsylvania
I purchase this television 3yrs ago and it wasn't cheap.So now my tv has a blue bars with white lines on the side of the picture. I contacted Samsung about this issue and they said they weren't responsible for this repair...Shame on you Samsung 'Thats not how you take care of your customers issues.Dont buy a Samsung products 'Not worth your money ...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Un58H5202Afxza 58-Inch Led Hdtv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."