Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Un58H5202Afxza 58-Inch Led Hdtv from Hawley, Pennsylvania
I purchase this television 3yrs ago and it wasn't cheap.So now my tv has a blue bars with white lines on the side of the picture. I contacted Samsung about this issue and they said they weren't responsible for this repair...Shame on you Samsung 'Thats not how you take care of your customers issues.Dont buy a Samsung products 'Not worth your money ...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Un58H5202Afxza 58-Inch Led Hdtv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Ok where to start. Bought 5 skids of their Hardwood pellets and had to transport everything myself as they don't have delivery but did give me a number to someone..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."