1.8
Ease of Use

After the software upgrade / update, the symbols on the phone are thin outlines with no fill on a white background.They used to be solid symbols on a dark background and were easily readable outside on a bright day.

Now, I have to move indoors or into the shade to see the symbols. SAMSUNG!!! ARE YOU LISTENING? THIS CHANGE WAS ***!!!

It probably looked good on the design boards, but in practice it doesn't work well at all!

Also, I don't want to have to pay for any downloaded solution to something that Samsung should never have done in the first place!Thank you, pissedconsumer.com, for the opportunity to vent.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Cell Phone Software Upgrade.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Un50Eh5000 50-Inch Hdtv Review from New Bedford, Massachusetts Samsung Electronics "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung washer RUSTING Samsung Electronics "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more