After the software upgrade / update, the symbols on the phone are thin outlines with no fill on a white background.They used to be solid symbols on a dark background and were easily readable outside on a bright day.

Now, I have to move indoors or into the shade to see the symbols. SAMSUNG!!! ARE YOU LISTENING? THIS CHANGE WAS ***!!!

It probably looked good on the design boards, but in practice it doesn't work well at all!

Also, I don't want to have to pay for any downloaded solution to something that Samsung should never have done in the first place!Thank you, pissedconsumer.com, for the opportunity to vent.

Review about: Galaxy S6 Smartphone.

1.8
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Samsung Electronics - Is Samsung Scamming Customers? Samsung Electronics "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..." Read more Samsung Electronics Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington Samsung Electronics "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung CLX-6260FW Colour LED Multifunction Printer Samsung Electronics "We should have just bought the Brother printer! We're a couple engineers that occasionally work from home and run a small community so we though we'd get ourselves a top of..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more