Update by user Mar 30, 2017

@Samsungelectronics @worstcustomerservice #Neverbuy #samsungcraps

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2017

I sent the following letter to OFFICE of THE PRESIDENT AT SAMSUNG and a lady AMY S #89947 called me back and spent 25 minutes explaining why their repair company never called me back and I was not eligible for a repair refund!What a waste of space this lady is and what a waste of time to call me back - THE WORST SERVICE EVER I am extremely disappointed in the Samsung Dryer I purchased less than a year ago.

I bought Model #DV42H5200EW/A3 Serial #0ABF5BCH 504653D and tried to get the warranty service from Samsung out and after 10 days of waiting and no phone call from repair company and no action from Samsung I decided to pay for the repairs on my own. I was given Case # 2157714965 and continued to call with no response from the service provider - I called again and spoke with Ayana who assured me they would expedite the call # 4140855384.

The idler pulley plastic piece broke - which is clearly a manufacturers defect and I would like to get a refund.Attached is the repair details from Mr Appliance with a total cost of 202.26

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washer And Dryer Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments