Samsung Electronics - Samsung CLX-6260FW Colour LED Multifunction Printer
We should have just bought the Brother printer!
We're a couple engineers that occasionally work from home and run a small community so we though we'd get ourselves a top of the line LED printer. After weeks of searching online we spotted the CLX-6260FW Colour Multifunction LED Printer for $550.
WHAT A MISTAKE!
Printer #1 The unit failed within two weeks because of a motor burn out, and we'd had the chance to print a whole of 10 pages. OK... I can deal with this I thought and dialled Samsung support to be told I couldn't just return it because it needed to be inspected and deemed damaged (even though the printer screen was saying it had burned motors). How long will all this take? Apparently a whole month and we'll have to buy another printer in the mean time if we want to print.
Printer #2, Worked fine for one day before it locked me out of it's configuration panel and refused any use. I called Samsung to ask how to factory reset the unit to be told "You can't, you have to throw it away and buy another one.". Five days of phone conversations eventually resulted in someone knowing the reset method. So happy that things were working at last, the printer died just two weeks after getting it and locked all of it's controls and buttons giving a message of "UI failure".
With another phone call to Samsung after explaining what's happening I got asked the dumbest set of questions I've ever heard "did you connect the wi-fi?, what's your wi-fi password? have you installed everything properly?, did you connect the power? have you tried to enter a password?". You have got to be joking, send someone to pick it up and get it out of my house now, I'm not wasting another second with your stupidity.
Needless to say I spend 10 hours on the phone with Samsung to have my intelligence insulted, have the manual read to me like a bed time story, endured two printers that lasted for two weeks each and waited 3 months to have $1100 refunded to me all because Samsung is an incompetent company that I will never buy from again. EVER!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Multifunction Printer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "terrible online shopping experience i have even had! i order a dress and requested a custom size,but the dress that i have received isn't have the right size at all! also the..."
- "Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special. After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i..."
- "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..."