I bought an expensive, stainless steel Samsung dishwasher model: DMR77LHS/XAA and it constantly breaks down due to poor materials used in construction.Plastic tabs used to hold the upper basket in place break off with normal use and lodge in the drain hose, this shuts off the dishwasher.
It cost me $150 to remove this small plastic tab, and it keeps happening. The plastic used in construction becomes brittle with normal use and breaks off. The repair man said he sees the same problem all the time so it must be a defective part used in construction.
The upper basket is unstable, but the reason I am pissed is because the dishwasher does not work if there is anything lodged in the drain hose.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- " Dear Sir, This serves to raise a complaint about one of your repair agents in Egypt. I have a GT-s7562 mobile, I had some troubles with its software and after..."
- "Hello, i feel cheated. Sorry about my english...In 2010 I purchased UE46B6000, a year late the first issue was thin black horizontal lines across the panel one year . Diagnosis..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "So i ordered this crow from party city on the website it says the crow is 12inches when i finally got the bird )the tag on it said 9inches when..."
- "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."