I moved into my new home in April 2015 and was told that the appliances were purchased in November 2014. The Samsung dishwasher has never drained properly, so we decided to not use it very often.

We cleaned it out and left it closed for a couple of weeks. We went to use it again and it was filled with moldy water. We have a home warranty, so we called them to have it fixed. The plumber they sent said it needed two parts to fix it.

He got authorization from the home warranty for repair and ordered the parts. The parts have been on back order for months and we still cannot get it fixed. I called Samsung customer service and spoke with Prosperous (very rude) and his supervisor Jose. They informed me the appliance was out of warranty and I "should have called them first".

Jose offered to order the parts and charge me for labor. My home warranty is already paying for that, but we can't get the parts to fix it. This dishwasher is garbage. How do I know?

The parts are on backorder, that means SAMSUNG can't keep up with the demand for repairs. And now they are telling me it's my fault? Even tried to tell me that the problem was "normal" because I wasn't using the appliance properly. This is not my first dishwasher.

It is not uncommon for me to not use my dishwasher for days or even weeks, and I have NEVER had water pool and mold in any other dishwasher I have ever owned, from cheap models to Samsung's very expensive model that I have now. My friend has the same one and has had it REPLACED three times! All I want is for it to be fixed, and they are telling me I'm out of luck because I tried to first resolve the issue by using my home warranty.

Unacceptable. It's not right that they are making me live with this cesspool of mold that I can't get fixed because a regular plumber cannot get Samsung parts due to extensive back order.

kasey71 wrote the review because of bad quality at Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Samsung Electronics to "i would like a new, different model dishwasher. i read their websites reviews, and this one has nothing but problems. i would even take a lower priced model, if it performs well and has no problems".

The most disappointing in user's experience was will not stand behind their product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics and samsung electronics repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1243842

With all the complaints for Samsung Products its time for the American Consumer to stop buying Samsung Products. Products have problems but when Samsung refuses to solve the problem is totally unacceptable. BOYCOTT SAMSUNG