I have moved 32 times, so I have owned many dishwashers in my lifetime.Even though the kitchen appliances worked, this last move 13 months ago, prompted the usual appliance replacement.

I went to Lowes online store and purchased a Samsung Dishwasher (DW). I listed my old DW on a local garage sale site and sold it for $50. The new one arrived in a few days, I paid someone $200 to install it and have been using it ever since. It is the worst DW I ever owned.

Starting day one, it does not wash well or dry well. If lucky, 1/2 the dishes come out clean and dry. The service person basically said, "In order for this DW to work well, you have to wash the dishes before putting them in the DW". ***, why have a DW then?

I have never had to do that before. I've always just scraped the food off the dishes and put them in the DW for the DW to wash them. I was sure to pick a DW with a food processor in it incase any small bits of food didn't get scraped off. I swear at this DW daily.

It is a huge stainless steel piece of ***. DO NOT buy one.

The $50 garage sale DW that came with the house did a better job!:(

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of samsung electronics dishwasher from Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsung Electronics to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments