HELP!We have had our Samsung DLP TV for 2yrs 11months when all of a sudden white dots started to appear on the screen.
Does anyone know of a recall or a lawsuit that is going on so we can join. We Called Samsung and they just basically blew us off and told us our warranty was up and there is nothing they could do. I even spoke to the manager at Samsung. We still have a copy of the reciept and a transaction record.
I have a photo and a transaction # that shows I contacted Samsung.
Someone anyone with info please e-mail me.Thanks
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Please look att the video store number is 203the maneger ther waz so und call for morris waz so rude order took 40min there waz no body in the lobby..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "This has been the worst company to deal with regards to undelivered flowers and not refunding your money. I've sent over 17 emails to their so called customer service..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."