Seller: Straight Talk Wireless Product: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 4 Cell Phone Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Warranty

2.8
When I bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone got Straight Talk & their Warranty day after Thanksgiving 2015. On March 29th broke the phone. Called Straight Talk & they said I had to send broke phone in & pay a deductible which they had me pay with my charge card. They email me label for FedEx., then sent the phone & on tracking it took a week to get to them. I keep calling & they tell me I will get the phone Wed. or Thurs. or they tell me 3 to 5 business days. They took out service charge for phone service I don't have till I canceled today. They have my money & I don't have any hope of receiving the phone. I talk on line to them. One of the helpers tried to tell me that I didn't send in the phone. Told that I have proof so then they said I didn't send it right away which let them know that was not true. So I have to now borrow a phone for got rid of my land line when I went to Straight Talk.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Review
Product
Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 4 Cell Phone
Cons
  • Being lied to
Reason of review