Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California
Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son really wanted a Gear VR, so who am I to say no?
I submitted the information needed for the promotion and then began the endless wait. Eventually I found out that there were a lot of people who weren't receiving their items, and shortly afterwards found that Samsung knew this was an issue because all of their previous promotions with Prizelogic ended up like this. People being hung up ob, not getting answers, blatantly lied to.. the list went on.
A simple search on social media could show this was a running trend with Samsung promotions.
I contacted Samsung to get the issue resolved, since Prizelogic would not for anyone.
Samsung would not assist, pointed the blame on Prizelogic to distant themselves from yet another bait and switch promotion.
Most people will still purchase Samsung phones, I will not. Nor network gear, nor memory, televisions, etc. For myself or my customers after this.
So, when something happens with your Samaung product/offer expect to be without any assistance. You won't be alone though, there are plenty of us.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..."
- "Photos you requested claim # 11428333..."