Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California

29 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews

Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son really wanted a Gear VR, so who am I to say no?

I submitted the information needed for the promotion and then began the endless wait. Eventually I found out that there were a lot of people who weren't receiving their items, and shortly afterwards found that Samsung knew this was an issue because all of their previous promotions with Prizelogic ended up like this. People being hung up ob, not getting answers, blatantly lied to.. the list went on.

A simple search on social media could show this was a running trend with Samsung promotions.

I contacted Samsung to get the issue resolved, since Prizelogic would not for anyone.

Samsung would not assist, pointed the blame on Prizelogic to distant themselves from yet another bait and switch promotion.

Most people will still purchase Samsung phones, I will not. Nor network gear, nor memory, televisions, etc. For myself or my customers after this.

So, when something happens with your Samaung product/offer expect to be without any assistance. You won't be alone though, there are plenty of us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 650 Samsung Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsung Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Samsung Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×