1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son really wanted a Gear VR, so who am I to say no?

I submitted the information needed for the promotion and then began the endless wait. Eventually I found out that there were a lot of people who weren't receiving their items, and shortly afterwards found that Samsung knew this was an issue because all of their previous promotions with Prizelogic ended up like this. People being hung up ob, not getting answers, blatantly lied to.. the list went on.

A simple search on social media could show this was a running trend with Samsung promotions.

I contacted Samsung to get the issue resolved, since Prizelogic would not for anyone.

Samsung would not assist, pointed the blame on Prizelogic to distant themselves from yet another bait and switch promotion.

Most people will still purchase Samsung phones, I will not. Nor network gear, nor memory, televisions, etc. For myself or my customers after this.

So, when something happens with your Samaung product/offer expect to be without any assistance. You won't be alone though, there are plenty of us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of samsung electronics galaxy s 7 edge cell phone. Samsung Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics galaxy s 7 edge cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsung Electronics.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments