Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California
Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son really wanted a Gear VR, so who am I to say no?
I submitted the information needed for the promotion and then began the endless wait. Eventually I found out that there were a lot of people who weren't receiving their items, and shortly afterwards found that Samsung knew this was an issue because all of their previous promotions with Prizelogic ended up like this. People being hung up ob, not getting answers, blatantly lied to.. the list went on.
A simple search on social media could show this was a running trend with Samsung promotions.
I contacted Samsung to get the issue resolved, since Prizelogic would not for anyone.
Samsung would not assist, pointed the blame on Prizelogic to distant themselves from yet another bait and switch promotion.
Most people will still purchase Samsung phones, I will not. Nor network gear, nor memory, televisions, etc. For myself or my customers after this.
So, when something happens with your Samaung product/offer expect to be without any assistance. You won't be alone though, there are plenty of us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Samsung S3 purchased June 2012. Motherboard failed 21st December 2012. Took to repair station, who said they couldn't repair and sent to Samsung. Eventually returned on 10th January 2013. Noticed..."
- "I purchased I3 laptop from Samsung Electronics India. My samsung laptop model no is NP300E5X-S02IN. It boats a lot at the page http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/essential/NP300E5X-S02IN but it fails on every aspect. I purchased..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..."
- "Photos you requested claim # 11428333..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."