Product: Samsung Electronics Mx-js9500 Sound System Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Aarons in Tampa, Florida - Money Hungry

1.5
We bought Samsung Giga 4000w which we were told it was just received from being fixed. It was delivered without power cord 3 days later cord was deliver but not tested. A week later system could not be used receiver stopped working. They picked iip receiver and brought a loaner which was older model and not all cables from speakers could be connected. The system sounds horrible when playing and even turns off because is not compatible. I called the store two weeks ago and was told it was still being fixed but if i wanted to keep the loaner instead. I told them no because thats an older model and worth way less than mine. Now they are telling me that is discontinued and all kinds of stuff and i am very mad. But they still have the nerve to call me for payment and and tell me about late fee i told them on June 1st that payment would be made on the 9th and they were demanding a cc but the person i was talking to could not give me an answer or even find out about my receiver.
Review