Dear Sir

I am writing to you this email to complain from what is called a customer service center for Samsung in Egypt. I am very angry and disappointed from the way they are dealing with samsung customers. They miss any commitments towards customers and they can't even manage an angry customer, on the contrary, they keep *** him off.

I used to deal with samsung in UK, USA and KSA and i have not found any problem at all with their services. They were well representatives of samsung company.On the contrary, Egypt has just made me take a decision to stop dealing with samsung as long as they provide this horrible disappointing service.

let me state my problem in details as follows

I bought Samsung refrigerator model no. RT78- 7PSP with water dispenser and while buying it people warned me that samsung after sales service is very poor and that i will suffer a lot dealing with them. But as i used to deal with samsung i did not believe what i heard. But unfortunately what they said is true 100%.

After buying the above mentioned product, we called the customer service to ask them about installation , they told us to do it by ourself and we are not in need for their staff to do it.

any way we opened the fridge and found that there was defects in the production process of the freezer door and i called the customer service on thursday 28 of may at 3: 23 pm before using it and asked them to come and check and replace it if needed, the agent promised that their technical support team will call me back by thursday noon or friday maximum. I assured with him that i need them urgently as i want to use the fridge as soon as possible. 5 days passed and no one tried to call me. On tuesday 2nd of june at 12:10 pm i called them back and i was very frustrated and i asked the agent who is called GHADA MOHAMED to transfer me to the manager, she took the case from me..left me on hold..they returned back to tell me that the technical support will call me later...i refused and insisted to talk to the manager to register my disapointment from the service but she restrictly refused to transfer me telling me that she can not see any problem to transfer me to him..then she transfered me to another agent called nariman who also refused to transfer me to the manager and transfered me to another agent called yasmine who totally refused to transfer me to the manager and when i insisted ..she told me she sent the manager an email and he will call me at 3 pm !!! 3 hours to answer an angry customer..and when i told her i would report this to samsung global..she said that's okay!!!!!!

I am very astonished and i am hereby registering my complain to you hoping that you could save the brand from such irresponsible people who will destroy the reputition. They don't even know how to deal with an angry customer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of samsung electronics refrigerator from Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments