This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house.It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy.

And all my fish. Something has to be done about this. I am not sure where I need to start.

So if anyone can let me know would be helpful.Fire was on 07/08/2016.

Review about: Rs265Tdrs.

Review #892033 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1205634

Been trying to find a lawyer, talked with 3 and no one wants to help.I am done looking just trying to get my life back.

The Class Action lawsuit against Samsung was done a long time ago. So people now, don't stand a chance. I lost my Dog and cat . The sad thing is it will end up killing a child or person.

Maybe then the Lawyers might help.

If anyone knows how to help it would be so nice for advice.

Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1201997

Wow.So sorry for your loss.

You really do need to go after Samsung if that was the cause of the fire.

#1193573

Wow, I just came across this and feel awful for you!I would surely hope that once you have a fire report in hand that that caused the fire that they (the maker of the appliance in question) would be responsible.

I bet any local lawyer would take your case, but beware signing a deal with the devil.I sure hope it works out for you!