Samsung Electronics Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington
This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house.It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy.
And all my fish. Something has to be done about this. I am not sure where I need to start.
So if anyone can let me know would be helpful.Fire was on 07/08/2016.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Here are pic of my order and how much mo ey I spent. Im at day 12 and I've sent several emails. I haven't received any responses...."
- "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..."
- "My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks. I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs. I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis..."