This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house.It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy.

And all my fish. Something has to be done about this. I am not sure where I need to start.

So if anyone can let me know would be helpful.Fire was on 07/08/2016.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsung electronics rs265tdrs refrigerator. Samsung Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics rs265tdrs refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsung Electronics.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1205634

Been trying to find a lawyer, talked with 3 and no one wants to help.I am done looking just trying to get my life back.

The Class Action lawsuit against Samsung was done a long time ago. So people now, don't stand a chance. I lost my Dog and cat . The sad thing is it will end up killing a child or person.

Maybe then the Lawyers might help.

If anyone knows how to help it would be so nice for advice.

Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1201997

Wow.So sorry for your loss.

You really do need to go after Samsung if that was the cause of the fire.

#1193573

Wow, I just came across this and feel awful for you!I would surely hope that once you have a fire report in hand that that caused the fire that they (the maker of the appliance in question) would be responsible.

I bet any local lawyer would take your case, but beware signing a deal with the devil.I sure hope it works out for you!