Samsung Electronics Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington

This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house.It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy.

And all my fish. Something has to be done about this. I am not sure where I need to start.

So if anyone can let me know would be helpful.Fire was on 07/08/2016.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #892033 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Samsung Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1205634 Vancouver, Washington

Been trying to find a lawyer, talked with 3 and no one wants to help. I am done looking just trying to get my life back. The Class Action lawsuit against Samsung was done a long time ago. So people now, don't stand a chance. I lost my Dog and cat . The sad thing is it will end up killing a child or person. Maybe then the Lawyers might help. If anyone knows how to help it would be so nice for advice.

Aug 21 #1201997 Lilburn, Georgia

Wow. So sorry for your loss. You really do need to go after Samsung if that was the cause of the fire.

Aug 02 #1193573

Wow, I just came across this and feel awful for you! I would surely hope that once you have a fire report in hand that that caused the fire that they (the maker of the appliance in question) would be responsible. I bet any local lawyer would take your case, but beware signing a deal with the devil. I sure hope it works out for you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsung Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Samsung Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about