Tiskilwa, Illinois
2.5

I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers ).I love the phone itself, it works great!

My complaint is with the charging/syncing cable they give you with the fast charger. The thing is made very cheaply and after only 2 months, the cable is coming apart at the charging base and was even smoking at one point. (part that plugs into the phone)! I had this same problem with the cable with my S4.

I called customer service after going to my service provider, speaking to a representative and buying a better cable. This was an exercise in futility since the representative on the phone said they don't do refunds and wanted me to send the entire charger back at my expense. I explained that I only bought the cable and needed the assembly that plugs into the wall since i don't have another charger.

He got silent at that and went into his spiel about how I needed to send the whole thing in and needed to go to my provider and ask for a loaner charger.No, I already bought the cable!

newhomer wrote the review because of bad quality at Samsung Electronics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics samsung galaxy s6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments