Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Samsung Electronics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Samsung Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Samsung Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Is Samsung Scamming Customers? Samsung Electronics "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California Samsung Electronics "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung WA5451ANW RUST, RUST AND MORE RUST Samsung Electronics "Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing. In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes. I contacted Sears and..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more