Hawley, Pennsylvania

I purchase this television 3yrs ago and it wasn't cheap.So now my tv has a blue bars with white lines on the side of the picture. I contacted Samsung about this issue and they said they weren't responsible for this repair...Shame on you Samsung 'Thats not how you take care of your customers issues.Dont buy a Samsung products 'Not worth your money ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsung electronics tv. Samsung Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsung Electronics.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Is Samsung Scamming Customers? Samsung Electronics "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington Samsung Electronics "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - SAMSUNG Plasma TV Samsung Electronics "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more