I have had problems with this Galaxy S3 that started on my birthday 2/14/14 and its been down hill from there! This is the worse phone and customer service I ever experienced from Samsung as well as Sprint!

I am pissed off!!! I dont have $400.00 for a new phone when this piece of carp is less than a year old! Samsung nor Sprint tried to remedy the problem with the screen going black for hours at a time! After calling and running around for months I hit the screen to get it to work and it fell out my hand on the floor.

Now there is a hairline crack and they my warranty is null and void! The would have never falling if I didnt have to hit it..to get it to work! Just this weekend and Monday at my uncles furneral I missed calls and was not able to take pictures! After 24 hours of not operating this piece of *** decides to work when it feels like!

Im stuck with this crappie phone until September 2015! Im thinking my next step is to go ahead and file a compliant with the BBB!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Warranty.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #920865

Best to just file a report with the Attorney General. BBB will take their bull *** lying response and determine they are trying to work things out and call it resolved. They are aware that phone has problems, they simply stop communication and let the consumer figure out what to do.