Resolved
2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 30

OK, after 115 days of arguing with Samsung, they have chosen to repair my watch. Why?

Because I appealed to the NJ BBB and they order arbitration on this matter. On the same day BBB advised of arbitration..Samsung contacted me and advised that they would repair the watch.

They did and returned it, so far so good. Would not recommend Samsung products if they are not going to honor their warranties.

Original review posted by user Aug 31

Brand new G3 Frontier Watch 90 days in and it has stopped performing as needed or advertised. Contacted Samsung, lots of "I am sorry" but very little help.

Samsung will not support its warranty on wearable tech. Perspiration is called unacceptable water damage. 25% of online negative reviews support my complaint.

Samsung advertised that G3 is water resistant but water intrusion from perspiration will give them cause to not stand behind their product. Very unhappy, they currently have a couple of class action suits regarding their claims I will be joining the one for wearable tech G3 Frontier upon its filing.

I have had multi able conversations with tech support and they finally admitted that Samsung headquarters will not allow them to make any repairs too its with moisture intrusion. Again, water resistant is not as advertised or stated in warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of warranty coverage.

Comments