The digitizer in my s3 went bad three months after purchase. Samsung replaced for free.

Went bad again exactly 1year later. When dealing with Samsung they initially refused to do anything then after some argueing agreed to look at phone and if it proved to be same problem they agreed to fix it at no cost. Was sent a bill as to the cost to fix. Called back and argued about the actual condition of the phone, which was documented via video before being mailed to Samsung.

Long story short after being transferred to numbers with no person on the other end, told them to send it back so that I could repair it myself. After my expererience with customer service I resolved I would never purchase a Samsung product of any kind.

Hazen09 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and faulty digitizer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics and samsung electronics repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments