2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Three months into owning my flagship samsung phone i noticed a black spot on the left margin of the screen. I called samsung customer "lack of support" and they informed me that the customer lack of service policy is to send my new phone into their service center for 9-11 business days so they could confirm that the spot exists and repair the phone.

I would have expected them to send me a new one. The process has been botched from the beginning. Every time I call samsung I am put on hold forever and most of the time I am cut off while on hold. No one calls back even though they confirm my callback every time.

I have to dial in again and go through the process every time. I finally spoke to a manager and they said they would expedite the repair. Once they received my phone I called to check on the expedited repair. No surprise that there was nothing int he notes suggesting the offer to expedite.

Once again, I was told their customer lack of service policy is for the customer to call the repair shop to request the expedited repair. I asked to be transferred to customer relations and was of course cut off while holding. I called for the fourth time this morning and after going through the entire process again I finally spoke to a customer relations specialist. She put me on hold to call the repair shop and of course...

I was cut off again. This cant be a coincidence! Three out of four calls this morning were cut off while I was holding. To add insult to injury, after taking thirty minutes this morning out of the office to deal with this, the customer relations person called my office voicemail rather than my two cell numbers that were in the system.

Nice that she made the effort to call me back finally but my landline??

I give up! I am selling this on Swappa if it ever comes back from repair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S8 Plus Cell Phone.

• Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2017.

Comments