6119 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX 77354
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a New Samsung Refrigerator, Model # RF28HMEDBSR from Home Depot 9/15/15, After 4 months i started having issues, the seal on the right door was defective, (Samsung replaced) The control panel on the Left door failed, ( Samsung replaced), Then the Ice Maker issues started, Less than (1) one year old the ice maked was freezing up and would not make any ice or defrost, Factory warranty expired, I did buy the extended warranty from The Home Depot. Ice maked freezing up, I called Home Depot, they came out and replace the defrost control, Leaking water thru Ice Door, and again Home Depot came out to repair, Then the ice maker stopped making ice, Home Depot out again , more parts, Ice maker stopped again, Back out again, overall Home Depot came out to repair Ice Maker 8 times, after 3 times they were suppose to replace the refrigerator or refund the cost, that didn't happen.

The extender warranty expired and the ice maker stopped again, I called Samsung and they did a one time replacement of the ice maker again. 06/20/2019 it quit again, does not make any ice again. I called Samsung for Help and they told me i would have to pay for repairs, I declined. Samsung replaced the entire Ice maker in Jan.

2019. I fell like Samsung has a Defective Ice Maker and they should step up and repair or replace again or buy this product back.

And Home Depot should be sued for not standing behind there Extended Warranty Policy. I'm waiting now for the results of the class action suit against Samsung and go from there, Thanks for the chance to advise anyone who is considering buying a Samsung Product , Do Not Consider Buying Samsung from Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Rf28Hmedbsr Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Samsung Electronics Cons: Quality of product.

• Samsung Reputation Loss