Dear Sir,I am not satisfied with the service which is provided by Carrefour to usregarding our Samsung LED TV which is not working Since the date ofpurchase as on 30/01/2012 at a time: 12:41 PM from Carrefour store by theSalesman: XANILE J. We feel very much disturb and unhappy by seen that sucha big brand which is known by each and every country abroad doesn't taketheir responsibility in this regard. Such an unethical behavior made byCarrefour is not acceptable on the ground of code of conduct. This behaviorshows lack of trust among customer which is dealing with Carrefour forpretending such a arrogant behavior to his customer.

We have made Several mails regarding this matter time to time to you but onyour side no action taken yet. So now we are totally disturb and feel veryangry so if this matter is not solved within a week we will going to file acase against Carrefour in Indian court.

This is the last mail which is made by us to ensure you that we will nowgoing to take a legal action against Carrefour for not accepting theirmistake on the behalf of customer. This cause us mental and physicaltourcher to us. If this case will be not solve or my Samsung LED TV is notreplaced. I warned you last time, I will went to court along with all thedocuments including bill, warranty, replacement, model no, date ofpurchase etc.

Transaction Number is 2720030371212.Date of Purchase 30/01/2012 12:41PMName on the bill = NAVENEET

Product Information:

Model : UA40D5030PRModel code : UA40D5030PRXZNType No : UA40D5030

Please reply for the solution as fast as possible.

Address: 8/302 Vidhyadhar NagarJaipur ( Rajasthan), INDIAPincode: 302023Email: ashishkhandelwal85@gmail.com

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments