1.3

Bought a samsung microwave from Lowes, a month after it was installed it stopped working. For three weeks been calling Samsung (AT LEAST 11 times) spoke with a different person each time.

They could not find any company that was willing to repair samsung appliances or was not in the area. Did not get anywhere with them, even had a manager say he would check into repair companies and would call me by the end of the day well he never called. How is that for customer service. Sent an email to State Attorney General's office and Trade Commission about my problem with Samsung.

Both offices contacted Samsung. Samsung's Office of the President (really?) called me, I explained to her about all of the phone calls and sorry's I've heard from all of their customer service reps even told her about the manager who lied and said he would call but didn't. Well it's been approx 3 weeks into this fiasco and I'm still waiting for my refund. I will never buy a Samsung appliance again.

Buyers beware do your research before buying I found other complaints about crappy Samsung customer service after an appliance failure. By the way Lowes was no help either

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Microwave Oven Repair.

I didn't like: Any customer service.

Comments