Nashville, Tennessee

Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers.These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling up our service area waiting for Samsung technicians to perform maintenance.

They have made these to where the average user cannot remove the paper jam by themselves. These printers may be great for the infrequent home use, but are not made for high volume printing. In all my years, I have NEVER experienced such equipment failures.

What's worse, they have now discontinued manufacturing this model.Get your act together Samsung.

Review about: Samsung Ml4551Nd Printer.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Samsung Electronics - Samsung washer RUSTING Samsung Electronics "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..." Read more Samsung Electronics Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington Samsung Electronics "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..." Read more Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California Samsung Electronics "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Defective TV screen - Samsung Plasma TV -serial no. ZFG838YC700041 Samsung Electronics "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more