Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers.These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling up our service area waiting for Samsung technicians to perform maintenance.
They have made these to where the average user cannot remove the paper jam by themselves. These printers may be great for the infrequent home use, but are not made for high volume printing. In all my years, I have NEVER experienced such equipment failures.
What's worse, they have now discontinued manufacturing this model.Get your act together Samsung.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Ml4551Nd Printer
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use..."
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "These new Ritz suck. If I wanted bread crumbs, I would buy bread crumbs. These crackers won't even stand up to a cheese spread or peanut butter. ..."
- "Normally Posh is great. However, this time, an item was listed as a diff style than what i got. I sent pics from 4 angles of the item i..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."