Nashville, Tennessee

Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers.These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling up our service area waiting for Samsung technicians to perform maintenance.

They have made these to where the average user cannot remove the paper jam by themselves. These printers may be great for the infrequent home use, but are not made for high volume printing. In all my years, I have NEVER experienced such equipment failures.

What's worse, they have now discontinued manufacturing this model.Get your act together Samsung.

Review about: Samsung Ml4551Nd Printer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Samsung Electronics - A black strip on my new led monitor only 0ne year and half old. they want money Samsung Electronics "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Does NOT Stand Behind Their Product!!! Samsung Electronics "I moved into a Jayman Masterbuilt home with brand new Samsung appliances in January 2011. Just after the one year warranty was up on our Samsung dishwasher, it broke...." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Blu-ray Player Samsung Electronics "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung washer RUSTING Samsung Electronics "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more