Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers.These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling up our service area waiting for Samsung technicians to perform maintenance.

They have made these to where the average user cannot remove the paper jam by themselves. These printers may be great for the infrequent home use, but are not made for high volume printing. In all my years, I have NEVER experienced such equipment failures.

What's worse, they have now discontinued manufacturing this model.Get your act together Samsung.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Printer.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung WA5451ANW RUST, RUST AND MORE RUST Samsung Electronics "Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing. In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes. I contacted Sears and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - A black strip on my new led monitor only 0ne year and half old. they want money Samsung Electronics "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..." Read more Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 7 Edge Cell Phone Review from Indio, California Samsung Electronics "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung TV White Dots Customer Dissatisfaction Samsung Electronics "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more