1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We had a recalled washing machine, which did give us several problems.Finally recalled.

We did give them the receipt of the new whirlpool washing machine we bought, since we will not buy any more samsungs of any kind. Poor customer service and no quality control. They got everything they requested. Also sent them proof in a receipt of the $25 haulaway of the junk.

I copied their own text on their facebook site saying they WILL reinburse for haulaway charges with receipt, and printed copies showing proof. They also called me OVER a month and 2 weeks later, saying they then wanted the serial # of our new whirlpool machine. Why do they need that! They got all receipts!

Then finally after over 2 months we get a check for an incorrect amount. They did NOT pay us our $25, as they had in writing on their own site. They block you on their fb site is you have a question they do not want to answer. I want my $25 for all the hassle we went thru!

We had to buy the new machine out of our own pocket.

We will NEVER buy any of their junk again.That recall was dangerous, and they didn't care to even have any quality control in the first place.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad customer service dangerous unsafe products.

Comments