Kuantan, Pahang

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use ), air-conditioner, ( 2 untill now ), Samsung Tablet, and Samsung TV, in my house. Apart from all these products, the Samsung TV gave me big trouble, as just after expiring the warranty, its picture stopped displying, though the audio is still working. The Samsung technician had already checked and being paid for checking the fault, which was found to be non-functioning LCD, the replacement of which warrants a high price.

Now, the TV is almost useless to me, as the price needed for its repair is almost the same as to buy a new one The purchase receipt of it is attached here with.

Contrary to this, the SONY TV bought in year 2002, is still working in my house. So, this Samsung Plasma TV is really shaking my trust on Samsung products. Kindly go through the matter and advise , how to get use of this product.

Having a sanguine hope to be considered favourably.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Your’s Sincerely,

Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood

25, Lorong IM 12/3,

Astana Permai, Indera Mahkota,

25200 Kuantan;

Malaysia.

H/P:- 0060107600786

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tv when it worked. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of samsung electronics tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1050. Samsung Electronics needs to "to get repaired my tv" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsung Electronics.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments