Samsung Electronics - SAMSUNG Plasma TV

I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use ), air-conditioner, ( 2 untill now ), Samsung Tablet, and Samsung TV, in my house. Apart from all these products, the Samsung TV gave me big trouble, as just after expiring the warranty, its picture stopped displying, though the audio is still working. The Samsung technician had already checked and being paid for checking the fault, which was found to be non-functioning LCD, the replacement of which warrants a high price.

Now, the TV is almost useless to me, as the price needed for its repair is almost the same as to buy a new one The purchase receipt of it is attached here with.

Contrary to this, the SONY TV bought in year 2002, is still working in my house. So, this Samsung Plasma TV is really shaking my trust on Samsung products. Kindly go through the matter and advise , how to get use of this product.

Having a sanguine hope to be considered favourably.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Your’s Sincerely,

Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood

25, Lorong IM 12/3,

Astana Permai, Indera Mahkota,

25200 Kuantan;

H/P:- 0060107600786

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Samsung Plasma Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #706187

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Samsung Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsung Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Samsung Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about